5 Christian Podcasts You Must Listen To
D o you have a short attention span when it comes to reading? For some reasons, I can never concentrate well and complete reading the Holy Bible (I’m a terrible Christian, I know). Like our physical bodies that need to food to survive, our spiritual lives thrive on the word of God. If you have the same difficulty as myself, it will be good that you listen to Christian Podcasts to build your faith.
Here here are 5 Christian Podcasts that I would recommend you to check them out:
- Joel Osteen Podcast
- Terri Savelle Foy Podcast
- Joyce Meyer Radio Podcast
- John Piper Messages by Desiring God
- The Village Church Sermons – Matt Chandler
For solid bible-based sermons, you might want to check out True Jesus Church e-Library for more.
When to Listen to Christian Podcasts?
“These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.”
~ Deuteronomy 6:6-9
For best results, you may listen to these podcasts when:
- Before going to bed
- Whilst you are commuting to work / school
- Whilst you’re having a workout
- When you’re doing household chores (i.e. when you are cooking, doing the dishes, hanging the laundry)
- When you’re having a home worship session with your family
Are You A Fan of Christian Podcasts?
If you know of any awesome Christian Podcasts, feel free to share them in the comment box below!
To A Victorious You